Monday, September 14, 2009

pregnant and getting a bad cramp in your gut every afternoon?


















lots of newly pregnant women have this crampy problem, and it is quite uncomfortable.  we probably all tend to blow it off, because who knows if it's normal or not....thinking, "suck it up.  this is part of being pregnant."

my sister-in-law mentioned that she had the same problem, and it turned out that her prenatal vitamin was the culprit.  i decided to go to whole foods and see what my options were.  fortunately, the "pharmacist"  introduced me to new chapter organics perfect prenatal (and in true l.a. form, couldn't resist telling me that gwyneth paltrow had taken them)....sold!!

my brain isn't functioning at anywhere near the level i would need it to to explain why these are different than most vitamins, but you can read why here.  i took these throughout my pregnancy and have continued to take them these last 10 months since my son was born. buy them on amazon for less than half the price of whole foods.  you only take 3 a day (all at once is fine--even on an empty stomach!).   so long gag-worthy horse pills.....

No comments:

Post a Comment