Thursday, February 25, 2010

i had to laugh out loud at myself today....













....when my awesome o.b., paul crane (that's him above,  looking fresh right after my homebirth), showed up unexpectedly on a clip that i was watching online of a certain someone from a certain show birth her baby......it was kourtney kardashian from "keeping up with the kardashians".  the show i just ragged on 2 days ago---ha!

 i do not discriminate when it comes to watching births.  they pretty much all interest me.   and, shit, the girl has stellar taste in doctors, what can i say...

note to self...i still need to do a post about dr. paul crane, and my amazing midwife, and my amazing doulas (danielle and anna)....i think already did a shout out to the most amazing pediatrician ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment