Wednesday, March 3, 2010

a january natural birth story from one of our readers...



















the lovely lucy has given me permission to share the wonderful birth story of her daughter, giovanna.   when i was pregnant, i always loved reading other women's natural birth stories....and, now that i have given birth, the stories interest me even more (errr, someday i will write mine).  so i hope all of you pregnant gals and mamas enjoy this one!

lucy's story is particularly special because she clearly wrote it soon after giovanna's january birth, and so every detail is fresh and raw. here is an excerpt:

"We arrived at the hospital shortly before 6:30 am. I had imagined that James and I would park the car together because I wouldn’t want to be left alone. But the pain was too much and I didn’t want to be in the car for one minute longer. As soon as we pulled up to the hospital, I jumped out and headed up to Triage."

please read her full story here.

photo courtesy of mespenseesetreves.com

No comments:

Post a Comment